330-386-5505 • 330-385-0000
Business Line: 330-386-9284
When seconds count…… you can count on Lifeteam!
Why work for LIFETEAM?
Cutting Edge Equipment
Our service incorporates the latest technologies in patient care equipment.
We constantly strive to have the latest and newest advances in proven
EMS equipment on our vehicles.
All of our units are GPS tracked in 10 second intervals which report back to our dispatch center to insure our closest available unit is sent to you when you need help.
If you see it on TV in the back of an ambulance and it really exists,
you will likely find it in the back of ours.
As an ATS driver, EMT or Paramedic, you have many choices on where you can gain employment.
Why would you want to be a part of our team?
Glad you asked.........
• Competitive wages with overtime available. (paid at time and 1/2)
• Company matched 401k retirement plan secured through ADP with full web access.
• Major Medical provided with 50% of premium paid by company.
• Dental, Vision, and disability offered as a cafeteria plan thru Aflac.
• Company offered Continuing Medical Education.
• Tactical EMS response team to assist local law enforcement.
• CAD dispatch system with In-Dash computers providing real-time moving GPS maps.
• Bonus pay incentives for night-time ambulance calls.
• Free BROADBAND INTERNET ACCESS at our stations for use between calls!
Browse the net, check your email, download music, watch videos, all while at work.
• ALL UNITS are equipped with new Stryker 750lb power cots to lessen the load!
• Every station has large screen TV's with over 140 channels to pass the time between jobs.
• Free unlimited domestic LONG DISTANCE PERSONAL CALLING
from station phone while on duty.
• Late model well equipped ambulances and transport vehicles.
• Dash mounted "drive cams" which protect you if involved in an accident.
• Yearly company picnic with swimming, food and fun, Christmas party,
and other social gatherings.
• Yearly comprehensive point based evaluation.
• Computer dispatched from our State of the Art communications center.
• Always looking for expansion areas. - Email us to discuss opportunities for expansion!
• Municipally contracted as a 911 provider and privately contracted with hospitals and
care facilities throughout Ohio and West Virginia.
• Financially stable corporation with "A-1"
credit rating listed with Dun & Bradstreet in business since 1967.
Use the link to complete the online application process:
Some of What We Offer:
Our Financial Stability:
Financial stability means that all decisions don't have to be made based on simply the financial impact it would have on the company. It allows us to place our crews and patients first every time. It also means we will be here for the long run, your checks wont bounce, there wont be blame, lies nor excuses.
We are a highly computer driven company constantly striving to stay on the "cutting edge" of both patient care, as well as resource management. Our system GPS tracks your rig at 10 second intervals to ensure that the CLOSEST ambulance dispatched to the correct address in the shortest length of time. If you have seen something really neat on an ambulance on television or on an ambulance somewhere, if it's truly a good idea, then you'll probably find it in the back of ours!