330-386-5505 • 330-385-0000
Business Line: 330-386-9284
When seconds count…… you can count on Lifeteam!
Before We Arrive:
1) Make sure your house number is
clearly visible from the street.
2) Because of our cot and equipment,
we need a clear path to enter, reach the patient
and then exit the house.
3) Gather up all the patient's medicines and a
list of allergies for the ambulance crew.
4) Place pets in a separate room;
they can be very protective of their owners.
5) At night, make sure the outside lights are working and on as well as any interior lights which will make it easier for our personnel to do their job.
6) If the patient has “Do Not Resuscitate” DNR papers, they need to be available and given to our personnel or we can not legally honor them.
At Lifeteam EMS we understand that in times of an emergency it is difficult to think about anything other than your loved one. With this in mind we strongly urge everyone to think about the previously mentioned points in advance. Consider where furniture is placed, keep outside lighting working, make sure house signage is visible and keep all medicines, allergies and important health information in a “Vial-of-Life” container in your refrigerator.
If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to call. If we can’t help you over the phone, one of our EMS specialists will be happy to come to your home.
Before We Arrive, Help Us to Help You!
These six simple things can drastically
save time in an emergency.